A tasty dish that will melt in your mouth and easy to serve every day of the week. Add ratatouille and wilted spinach to give the overall finishing touch.
When looking for a Wine match we must similarly seek a wine with a broad palate but some subtle nuances. 770 Miles California Chardonnay White Wine ticks all the boxes with its creamy palate and balancing acidity
Sumptuous Roasted Salmon with Ratatouille
- Salmon Fillets 170g 210394
- Spinach 20108800g
- Butter 9201150g
- Ratatouille Mix 29131U1kg
- Maggi Rustic Tomato Sauce 08149U800g
- Fresh Tomatoes 432144
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 66189U
- Fresh Lemon 66213
- 1.Place the Ratatouille into a saucepan and add 4 Tbsp. of Rustic tomato sauce
- 2.Gently heat until simmering point, then leave to one side
- 3.Thinly slice the tomatoes, season and drizzle with olive oil, leave to one side
- 4.Heat up a frying pan and add olive oil until hot
- 5.Place Salmon fillet presentation side down and cook for 3-4 mins each side until cooked
- 6.Meanwhile heat another pan with the butter and some olive oil and gently cook the spinach until hot. Season if needed and drain off any excess liquid.
- 7.To serve Place the ratatouille onto the centre of the plate.
- 8.Arrange the sliced tomato neatly onto the ratatouille
- 9.Place the spinach onto the tomato
- 10.Place the Salmon fillet onto the spinach
- 11.Garnish with fresh lemon wedges