On Saturday, 13th January 2018, a great night was had by the staff and partners of Thomas Ridley Foodservice with 260 people attending our 100th year Celebration Party held at The Apex, Bury St Edmunds. Awards were presented and it was a brilliant way to celebrate a record year for 2017 and look forward to 2018. Congratulations to all award winners on the evening. We are sure that we will have another fantastic year ahead with an amazing team delivering the Best in Foodservice.
- Sales Person of 2017 - Paul Le Grice
- Sales Order Processor of 2017 - Greg Humphreys
- Sales Director Recognition Award - Vicky Hislop
- Ambient/chilled assembler of 2017 - Ovidijus Tinteris
- Frozen Assembler of 2017 - Renatas Rutkauskas
- Fork Lift Truck Operator of 2017 - Ionut Vorniceanu
- Driver of the Year-Andy Bull
- Runner Up Driver of the Year-Wayne Jacka
- Outstanding Contribution Awards: Rebecca Pike, Richard Flack, Malcolm Farrow, Tony Collins
Special thanks go to James Robinson at Version events for the fabulous table decorations, The Singing Waiters who provided the perfect surprise entertainment for all. The live band for the evening, Playback, were excellent and got everyone on the dance floor. We would also like to say a huge thanks to the photographer, Steve Bradshaw who did a fantastic job in capturing the whole night.