As summer approaches, the June issue is not only bursting with information, advice and inspiration for your caterer customers but can also provide a fantastic foundation for your own content marketing plans. Some ideas of the different ways the recipes and features can be utilised as part of your businesses’ marketing activities are listed below.
- Content focusing on the support you provide to your catering customers with Stir it up being an element of that added value piece
- Recipe and menu ideas shared digitally and socially, linking with specific product promotions or links to e-commerce platforms
- Blogs or advice specific features on websites
- Email marketing campaigns focusing on specific product categories, seasons, trends etc
- Sector specific marketing campaigns whether that is email marketing, via social media etc sharing the specific news, advice pieces and relevant recipes
- Social media activity
- To include some of the content as part of prospecting packs / flyers / customer newsletters /other comms
Key feature highlights include:
Our Category Focus feature this month is focussed on The Importance of Menu Diversity in Higher Education. We also offer market data, advice, and inspiration for caterers within Education establishments to support them in understanding what consumers are looking for and how to perfect their offering.
- Advice from the Experts Rebecca Thomson is the Founder of the parent’s website Greenwichmums and has over 10 experience marketing to families – she shares her top tips on how to improve your offering to attract families!
- Rising Star Great British Menu contestant, Mark Ainsthorpe, talks to us about his aspirations and career so far!
- News from Country Range It’s all about the Jubilee, Father’s Day and BBQ week in this issue with recipe inspiration and much more!
- Education – A focus on Nottingham Trent University and how they successfully scooped the National Green Gown Award.
- & Much More…