Welcome to the November/December issue of Stir it up Magazine. The festive period is upon us and there is an air of excitement about Christmas. Caterers across the marketplace are looking to change up their menus to keep customers happy and we are delighted to share industry insight, data, and trends to help support this.
- The category focus in this issue on page 23 looks at hot beverages and the importance a carefully crafted cup of tea or coffee accompanied by a slice of cake plays within a consumers daily ritual.
- Our Melting Pot on page 48 focus is on creating a sense of occasion with some great advice from key industry experts on how to develop menus around the festive season.
- Our leading lights feature this month is Vivek Singh on page 30. Vivek is the dynamic mastermind behind the Cinnamon Collection which has been delighting guests for over 20 years.
- We have an insightful Advice from the Experts piece on page 38 where Katie Thomas, founder of KTM Design talks to us about Interior Design and how its vital to create the right atmosphere for guests.
- Our Education piece on page 15 looks at the University of Reading and how they have become the first member outside the USA to join the Menus of Change University Research Collaborative (MCURC).
- In addition to all of this, Stir it up are always delighted to include our customers in their regular features.
We hope you enjoy the November/December issue, if you would like to get involved write to them at [email protected]