These fruit tarts can be topped with any seasonal fruit and enjoyed all year round. The addition of Rodda’s Cornish clotted cream makes this classic crème patisserie even more luxurious.
Vegan Haggis with Whisky Sauce
When Robert Burns wrote “Address to a Haggis”, we doubt he had a vegan Haggis mind. If he were around today we can't guarantee that the "Address" or any further verse would have been penned, but we are quite sure he delivered some worthy light-hearted ditty in honour of this much in demand 21st-century dish. Of course, the dish is not complete without a delicious whisky cream sauce and this vegan version is the perfect dairy-free accompaniment to a hearty plate of vegan haggis.
June 2022 Stir it up Magazine Copy
As summer approaches, the June issue is not only bursting with information, advice and inspiration for your caterer customers but can also provide a fantastic foundation for your own content marketing plans. Some ideas of the different ways the recipes and features can be utilised as part of your businesses’ marketing activities are listed below.
- Content focusing on the support you provide to your catering customers with Stir it up being an element of that added value piece
- Recipe and menu ideas shared digitally and socially, linking with specific product promotions or links to e-commerce platforms
- Blogs or advice specific features on websites
- Email marketing campaigns focusing on specific product categories, seasons, trends etc
- Sector specific marketing campaigns whether that is email marketing, via social media etc sharing the specific news, advice pieces and relevant recipes
- Social media activity
- To include some of the content as part of prospecting packs / flyers / customer newsletters /other comms
Key feature highlights include:
Our Category Focus feature this month is focussed on The Importance of Menu Diversity in Higher Education. We also offer market data, advice, and inspiration for caterers within Education establishments to support them in understanding what consumers are looking for and how to perfect their offering.
- Advice from the Experts Rebecca Thomson is the Founder of the parent’s website Greenwichmums and has over 10 experience marketing to families – she shares her top tips on how to improve your offering to attract families!
- Rising Star Great British Menu contestant, Mark Ainsthorpe, talks to us about his aspirations and career so far!
- News from Country Range It’s all about the Jubilee, Father’s Day and BBQ week in this issue with recipe inspiration and much more!
- Education – A focus on Nottingham Trent University and how they successfully scooped the National Green Gown Award.
- & Much More…
To take a look at the magazine please click here
To access our latest promotions click here
Katsu Chicken (or Tofu) Burger
With Japanese food trending this year try adding these katsu chicken burgers to your menus this year. They use up ingredients already in the kitchen and are great for all dietary requirements.
Supply Sectors Include
Everything catered forEducation
Schools, Colleges & UniversitiesHealthcare
Nursing & Care HomesHospitality
From Theme Parks to TourismHotels
From Independents to GroupsRestaurants
Fine, Gastro & Pub