The August issue is not only bursting with information, advice and inspiration, but has some great ideas of the different ways the recipes and features can be used.
- Content focusing on the support you provide to your catering customers with Stir it up being an element of that added value piece
- Recipe and menu ideas shared digitally and socially, linking with specific product promotions or links to e-commerce platforms
- Blogs or advice specific features on websites
- Email marketing campaigns focusing on specific product categories, seasons, trends etc
- Sector specific marketing campaigns whether that is email marketing, via social media etc sharing the specific news, advice pieces and relevant recipes
- Social media activity
- To include some of the content as part of prospecting packs / flyers / customer newsletters /other comms
Key feature highlights include:
- Our Category Focus feature this month is focussed on Game, set & match to local produce. We also offer market data, advice, and inspiration for caterers within catering establishments to support them in understanding what consumers are looking for and how to perfect their offering.
- Leading Light - As you can see from our front cover, we have the iconic Paul Hollywood as our industry Leading Light this issue.
- Rising Star - Executive chef, Nathan Eades, talks to us about how his passion for cooking began, and the inspiration behind his dishes.
- News from Country Range - This issue is all about Afternoon Tea week, and National Burger Day with recipe inspiration and much more!
- Education – A focus on nursery school catering on a budget. With food prices on the rise, it’s important to make use of every ingredient whilst serving nutritious and healthy meals.
- Hospitality – We’re focusing on the power of menu engineering, and what influences consumers’ decisions.
- Health and Welfare – A care sector focus around the importance of hydration and how care homes can implement this in an engaging way to help with the residents’ mental functions and tiredness.
- & Much More…