Website Use Terms & Conditions
Updated: March 2023
Advertisements and sponsorship
- not to use this Site in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this Site by other users;
- not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world;
- not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this website or attempt to transmit to or via this Site any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; and
- not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this Site and entered by or relating to any third party users of this Site.
It is your responsibility to make sure that information which we hold about you is up to date and accurate. Failure to do so will be a breach of these Terms.
Disclaimer of warranty and liability
- as to the accuracy, completeness, fitness for any particular purpose or currency of the information accessible via this Site and we request that wherever possible, you verify data which is available on the Site with an independent source;
- that the Content is free from viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties including where such viruses or other programmes result in loss of or corruption to your data or other property; or
- as to the operation, quality, functionality or accessibility of the Site.
- Give us full authority to conduct the matter, including as to defending or settling the matter; and
- Give us all reasonable assistance that we require from you in relation to the matter.
Choice of law and jurisdiction
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Headings in these Terms are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
- These Terms cannot be varied except in writing by one of our directors. Nothing said by any of our employees or agents will be capable of varying these Terms.
Please read these Terms carefully before agreeing to them. If you are uncertain as to your rights under them or if you have any queries or comments about them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.