Committed to caring for the environment, employees and community.
Thomas Ridley is fully aware of its responsibilities to its staff, the environment and the community in which it operates. The company is committed to achieving best practice and a policy of continuous improvement in the areas of sustainability, health and safety, procurement and in its contribution to charity, educational and non-profit organisations.
Thomas Ridley's Corporate Social Responsibility Policy provides the framework for these activities and provides specific commitment to the following:
- Ensuring all of its customer-facing services and business operations continue to develop and facilitate ethical environmental practices
- Continue to set best practice standards to meet or surpass the requirements of environmental legislation
- Continue to develop procurement procedures to encompass social, ethical and environmental criteria to achieve best overall value
- Continue to observe the highest standards of health and safety practice for company employees and clients
- Continue to donate to local and national charities, educational initiatives and provide support to emergency causes
- Continue to take reasonable steps to ensure that we do not employ someone who is being exploited.
Thomas Ridley Foodservice are committed to our corporate and social responsibilities, we are proactive in identifying threats to the environment; to operate today to service our customers in a way in which will help protect tomorrow. We seek to improve the environment in which we operate; working with like minded suppliers to procure products to service our markets and working in partnership with our staff.
Thomas Ridley Foodservice recognise that our activities have an impact on the environment in terms of the emissions to air and waste produced, we seek to minimise this as far as is reasonably practicable. We have full commitment to comply with all current and future legislation and codes of practice relevant to the industry sector in which we operate in; to minimise the impact of our business activities on the environment. Thomas Ridley Foodservice is committed to continual improvement in its environmental performance.
Modern Slavery Policy
Thomas Ridley is firmly against any form of Modern Slavery and will endeavour to ensure that none of its products are supplied by companies involved in any form of Modern Slavery. Please read our full statement here.
Quality Policy Statement
The company recognises that the disciplines of quality, health & safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. Please read our full statement here.